Library Instruction Session Requests
- Start your request with the Go To Date or Next Available buttons. [see example]
- Click on an available starting time in the grid. The selected timeslot should change colors from blue to yellow. [see example]
- Extend your session length from 1 hour to up to 2 hours by selecting the drop-down option at the bottom of the screen. [see example]
- Request multiple library sessions by selecting all requested times before you hit the submit button. [see example]
- If 827 is not available during the date or time you need or your class size exceeds 45 (there are 31 student computers and room for 14 extra chairs in 827), a librarian can work with your students in your classroom or 611. Please contact Jill Kageyama at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Requests submitted during winter and summer breaks will be processed in the first week of the regular semesters.
You may request a library session up to 8 months in advance. Last chance to request a session is 1 week in advance.
Available Starting Time Your Requested Session Unavailable Starting Time